About the Periodicals by Subject Research Guide
This Research Guide lists FIT Library's periodicals holdings by subject. Periodicals, including magazines, journals and newspapers, are held on the 6th floor of the FIT Library. Please visit the Periodicals Department website for more information about our collection and our policies.
- Accessories (includes Leather & Luggage)
- Activewear & Uniforms (includes Sporting Goods)
- Apparel Industry
- Crafting & DIY
- Current Events
- FIT Publications
- Fashion & Culture
- Food & Health
- Forecasting & Trends (includes Runway)
- Graphic Design, Animation & Illustration
- History of Dress & Fashion Theory
- Home Products
- Interior Design & Shelter
- Intimate Apparel
- Junior Market
- Library Science & Literature
- Museums & Museum Studies
About the Periodicals and Electronic Resource Services Department of the FIT Library
The Periodicals and Electronic Resource Services Department is located on the 6th floor of the FIT Library. Our collection includes current and historical magazines, journals, newspapers, forecasting materials, lookbooks, auction catalogs, and store catalogs.
For more information, visit the Periodicals and Electronic Resource Services Department website or contact us by phone at 212 217.4380.